The College of Information has Graduate Academic Certificate progams in the following areas:
- Archival Management
- Advanced Management in Libraries and Information Agencies
- Digital Content Management
- Digital Curation & Data Management
- Leadership in Professional Development and Technology for Schools
- Rural Library Management
- Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages
- Youth Services in Libraries and Information Settings
For more information on certificates, see our Gainful Employment Disclosure.
As a teacher certification program, we offer : School Library Certification .