Undergraduate Committee Members
- Sadaf Munshi, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Daniella Smith, Daniella.Smith@unt.edu
- Rose Baker, email@example.com
The Undergraduate Curriculum Committee reviews proposed changes and additions to the undergraduate curriculum such as new courses, proposals for new programs, and new minors. The committee addresses questions and issues referred by department committees or initiated by individuals. The committee serves in an advisory capacity to the Dean. Members meet in closed executive session when conferring about individuals such as students but otherwise meet in open session.
The Committee acts on behalf of the faculty as follows:
- Meets on a monthly basis following a published calendar.
- Approves proposed undergraduate-level course and program changes for submission to UNT curriculum committees.
- Recommends solutions for questions and issues referred by department committees or initiated by individuals.
- Engages in planning for the continuous improvement and development of the curricula, including making recommendations for changes.