Scholarship Committee Members 2017-2019
- Katie Crowder, email@example.com
- Bobbie Bushman, Bobbie.Bushman@unt.edu
- Lin Lin, firstname.lastname@example.org
he Scholarship Committee is responsible for college-level scholarships, policies, procedures, and other concerns related to student scholarship matters. Members meet in closed executive session when conferring about individuals such as students but otherwise meet in open session.
The Committee acts on behalf of the College to:
- Publicize scholarship opportunities.
- Screen scholarship applications following a published procedure.
- Make scholarship decisions in a timely manner following a published schedule.
- Develop and institute a procedure and forms for application and appeals.
- Maintain records for auditing purposes.
- Ensures compliance with university, state, and federal scholarship procedures and regulations.