To be eligible for consideration, an applicant for the Scholarship must possess the following characteristics:
- Meet the minimum entrance and continuing academic performance standards of the College of Information in effect at the time of any award.
- Maintain at least half-time enrollment as established by the University.
- Enroll as a half-time or full-time graduate student in the College.
- Demonstrate eligibility for need-based financial assistance as determined by completion of the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Preference will be given to students working in one of the UNT libraries or pursuing a degree in Library or Information Sciences.