Lisa Hollinger's portfolio includes alumni and corporate relations, internships, and promotion and marketing of academic programs. Having lived in the DFW area for 27 years and having worked for UNT for 22 years, Lisa brings a wealth of experience to our college. Prior to joining the College of Information, Lisa worked as faculty and Student Success Coordinator at the Intensive English Language Institute for over 20 years. She is also a UNT alum, graduating from Linguistics with an MA in TESOL. She is the author of the vocabulary textbook, Academic Word Power I.
Lisa loves to read, travel, do yoga and be involved in all things international. She speaks Spanish and conversational Japanese. She has two children, a daughter, who is a recent UT graduate, and a son, who is a sophomore at UNT- Go Mean Green!
Area of Specialty
- Alumni newsletter
- Alumni club development and planning
- CODE Series
- Event planning and coordination
- Building partnerships for internships and job openings
- Meeting with College Leadership Board
- Attending events to network with potential industry partners
- Attending UNT recruiting events for graduate and undergraduate projects
- Coordinating webinars for graduate recruitment with TGS
- Marketing programs to internal and external partners
- Working with Admissions to find new marketing initiatives