COS-PIVOT is a search engine for grant opportunities based on individualized keywords. All faculty members have free access to PIVOT.
Internal Seed Programs
- College of Information Seed Grant: to enable research that seeds funding of extramural sponsored program.
- College of Information Travel Grant: to assist researchers by providing assistance for travel and registration fees
Proposal Development and Support Programs
- Grant Writing Resources: https://research.unt.edu/faculty-resources/grant-writing-resources
Faculty Support and Recognition – Office of Research and Innovation (ORI)
- Small Grants: Intended to enable research that bridges a gap in extramural support, seeds funding of an extramural sponsored program, or fulfills a need of scholarly or creative activity that cannot be addressed by extramural support.
- Research Seed Grants (RSGs): Intended to enable research that seeds funding of extramural sponsored programs, or that bridges a gap in extramural support.
- Scholarly and Creative Activity (SCA) Award: To enable work in the arts, humanities, and social sciences to enhance faculty member’s scholarly and creative endeavors in areas for which there are few private and federal funding sources.
- Research and Creativity Awards (RCA): To recognize the accomplishments of faculty members for outstanding achievements in research, scholarship, and creative endeavors.
- Decker Scholar Award: To recognize outstanding research in the natural sciences, computational sciences, or technology at the University of North Texas.
- P.I. Handbook
- Innovation and Commercialization
- Research Integrity and Compliance